Deboning & Trimming
The Deboning and Trimming process extends from taking in the initial carcasses through to dispatching a packaged product. You want a well designed process that:
- Enables you to achieve maximum yield;
- Runs efficiently with little downtime and low operational costs;
- Automates most of the process and minimizes manual intervention;
- Has seamlessly connected components that you can operate as one integrated line;
- Provides real-time monitoring of operational performance and
- Lets you meet your customers particular requirements quickly and easily.
SF Engineering designs and supplies high quality deboning and trimming processes for food processors across Europe. Our design team can specify and select the optimal combination of technologies to meet your requirements and physical plan layout. We can supply, install and integrate all the hardware and software systems you need to run your operation. All of our systems are reliable, easy to clean, easy to operate and efficient. Apart from our own excellent proprietary systems we also supply and install systems from Ishida, Ceia and other leading partners in food processing technology.
Find out more about the systems we provide for Deboning and Trimming:
Find out more about the systems we provide for these other key production processes:
Talk to SF Engineering Now
Call us now at +353 (0)71 91 63334 or +44 (0) 1487 740131 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements with us. Alternatively click on the Request a Callback button below to arrange for one of our team to contact you.