Ishida Packing System
- High speed (up to 150 trays/minute), high efficiency
- Simplified infeed (no collation) and crate handling
- Enhanced flexibility in crate layout and contents
- Built-in collision avoidance protects products and equipment
- Available in single and twin robot configurations.
- Simple, robust, hygienic design: waterproof (IP65) up to 1.2 metres above ground
- High productivity
- High quality – minimum giveaway, good-looking bag sealing
- Easy to use – Uncomplicated set up, operation and changeovers
- Low maintenance – Reduced labour costs
The new Ishida Packing System (IPS) offers fast, accurate but gentle packing of trays weighing up to 2.5kg into cases and Eurocrates.
Using high-speed delta robotics, its handling of individual trays is so fast that pre-collation is unnecessary. Individual tray-handling gives absolute freedom in choosing the number of packs per layer and per case, and the arrangement of packs in any layer.
Talk to SF Engineering Now
Call us now at +353 (0) 71 91 63334 or +44 (0) 1487 740131 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements with us. Alternatively click on the Request a Callback button below to arrange for one of our team to contact you.