- High sealing pressure, accurate temperature control
- Output speeds of up to 20 packs per minute
- All types of tray and lid materials; tray depth up to 130mm
- Simple film-handling: motorised drive with automatic waste rewind
- Mobile, small-footprint machine with on-board vacuum pump
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) option.
- Flexibility and versatility – the QX-300 is fully compatible with all types of tray and top lid materials such as board,plastic and aluminium.
- High productivity – Speeds up to 20 packs per minute
- Easy to use – Features such as a graphic display with 20 product presets, automatic sealing tool action as well as motor-driven film drive and waste rewind functions offers a high level of comfort & control thus maximizing production and making product changeovers fast and simple
- Easy changeover – Product changeover (sealing tool and film) in under five minutes
- Low maintenance – Reduced labour costs
Ishida QX 300 Tray Sealer
The QX-300 is based on tried and tested technology which caters for the needs of the exciting, fast growing top seal tray market, combining excellent seal integrity and pack presentation with flexibility, quick changeovers and user-friendly operation in a compact and hygienic design.
The QX-300 is the ideal solution for growing businesses that want to start offering their products in top sealed trays. It is also highly suitable for use as an R&D machine, keeping product development costs low whilst reducing the impact of rising product development costs on existing (fully automatic) lines. In brief, the QX-300 is a highly reliable, hygienic and easy to operate machine that offers an excellent return on your investment
- High-speed, user-friendly operation
- Hygienic design – The QX-775 Flex’s open design allows easy access for cleaning and maintenance. In particular, self-draining curved surfaces, the absence of exposed cables or motors and easy-to-remove belts and conveyors allow a fast and comprehensive wash-down.
- Compatibility with board, plastic and aluminium trays
- Optional fully-integrated checkweighing
- Vacuum gas & gas flush MAP options
- Inside cut technology for aesthetic appeal
- Easy Operation and Setup -The tray sealer’s intelligent control system includes auto-set features for integrated film coding, gas mixing and gas analysing, allowing one button product changeovers. Its servo driven motion delivers accurate and consistent tray handling at high speeds in order to maximise product throughput. The system also controls and communicates with upstream filling and downstream systems
- Fast changeover – The machine is designed with quickand easy changeovers in mind. Operators can easily change films and sealing tools using automatic and quick release features.
Ishida QX 775 Tray Sealer
The QX-775 Flex offers maximum flexibility at an unrivalled speed of up to 15 cycles per minute with MAP (Modified Atmosphere Packaging). This Traysealer has been specifically designed for the fresh food industry with the latest and unique hygiene features including self-draining surfaces throughout.
Using a combination of a smart interface, the latest servo technology and clever mechanical design, the single lane system can be optimised to suit all product types, trays and film materials.
Sealing tools offer high quality pack and product presentation and can be designed to handle all types of sealing and MAP processes, giving the user full flexibility in an ever changing market. The QX-775 offers easy operator friendly tool changes with automated loading and a motorised lifting trolley.
- High-speed – The QX-1100 Seals 200 trays per minute. The intelligent machine control includes auto set features along with complete servo driven motions for accurate and consistent tray handling at high speeds up to 15 cycles per minute (with MAP*) to maximise product throughput.
- Hygienic design – The QX-1100 open design allows easy access for cleaning and maintenance. In particular, self-draining curved surfaces, the absence of exposed cables or motors and easy-to-remove belts and conveyors allow a fast and comprehensive washdown. Quick-release features along with automated tool changing minimise the time required for product changeovers.
- Full control and monitoring of MAP atmosphere
- Compact footprint further increases Return on Floorspace (RoF)
- Efficient tool design reduces air and gas consumption
- Quick Changeovers – The machine is designed with quick and easy changeovers in mind. Operators can easily change films and sealing tools using automatic and quick release features. A quick and comprehensive washdown is achieved through the quick release conveyors and self draining design.
- Lighter tool design and ‘reduced manual handling’ system speeds up tool changeovers
- Easy to use – User-friendly single interface makes operators more productive
- Low maintenance – Reduced downtime, owing to self-draining, easy-to-clean design
Ishida QX 1100 Tray Sealer
Ishida has launched the new generation of its market-leading QX-1100 tray sealer combined with a brand new concept for the market. The new range offers both single lane and high capacity twin lane models along with the new split dual lane machine which has the capability to operate two independent lanes at different speeds, enabling companies to run two separate tray sizes, pack weights or products at the same time in one machine footprint.
Ishida’s revolutionary new tray sealer offers the flexibility of an easy-tool-change machine but at speeds previously only achieved with the less flexible, platen-type sealer. It also offers exceptional control of both seal and atmosphere to deliver the highest possible quality, with maximum appeal to consumer and retailer
Talk to SF Engineering Now
Call us now at +353 (0) 71 91 63334 or +44 (0) 1487 740131 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements with us. Alternatively click on the Request a Callback button below to arrange for one of our team to contact you.