THS/MN – Ferrous-in-Foil Metal Detector for Quality Control
- Very high Sensitivity to ferrous and to all magnetic metals
- Best ferrous in foil performances
- 250 product data memories, selectable by local programming, bar code reader or network software
- Completely housed in AISI 316L stainless steel
- Programmable via local keyboard and display or through external network
- High level of electronic and mechanical reliability
- Compliance – Full compliance with HACCP criteria
CEIA THS/MN Metal Detector detects ferrous and magnetic metal contaminants accidentally present on industrial products, with levels of sensitivity, immunity to interference and response speeds designed to satisfy the strictest quality control requirements.
This ferrous-in-foil metal detector has been especially designed for the inspection of products in aluminium foil trays and wrappings. THS metal detectors’ wide bandwidth allows maximum-sensitivity operation at both high and low transit speeds.
The THS metal detector electronics unit can either be programmed locally, via a keypad and display of 80 alphanumeric characters, or be controlled from a remote computer via a standard RS-232 serial interface, or be linked into a local computer network through a RS-485 interface.
The THS Production management software (optional) provides statistical data on the actions carried out by the detector, on the periodic tests and on variations in the parameters, in line with ISO 9001 specifications on traceability data.
Talk to SF Engineering Now
Call us now at +353 (0) 71 91 63334 or +44 (0) 1487 740131 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements with us. Alternatively click on the Request a Callback button below to arrange for one of our team to contact you.