Proud to Sponsor the Meat Management Awards
Congratulations to Holly Miles from Dunbia who was awarded the prestigious ‘Young Manager of the Year’ honour at the recent Meat Management Industry Awards.
The award was presented on the night by Richard Smith, General Manager at SF in front of over 400 guests, ranging from meat manufacturers, supermarkets, industry suppliers, trade organisations, equipment manufactures, training providors, catering butchers and independent retailers. The glittering celebratory dinner at Hilton Birmingham Metropole, was co-hosted by British magician and TV presenter Ben Hanlin and rounded off with a after-party with top band The Talent.
‘It is always an honour for SF to partner this award, as young talant is the future of this industry and the awards are a great celebration of the UK meat sector.’ States Richard Smith. ‘Contratulations to all the finalists and Holly Miles the winner’.
The 2018 winners were:
- The Catering Butcher Award: Aubrey Allen Limited
- Best Trade Organisation: The Worshipful Company of Butchers
- Best Online Business: Anderton’s Ribble Valley Butchers
- Best Equipment / Machinery Supplier: Urschel International Limited
- Training Scheme of the Year: Food & Drink Training & Education Council – Butchery Trailblazer Apprentice Scheme
- Young Manager of the Year: Holly Miles – Dunbia
- Britain’s Best Butchers Shop: Archer’s Butchers, Norwich
- Supermarket /Multiple Meat Retailer of the Year: Marks & Spencer plc
- Britain’s Best Sausage Award: Country Special Sausage – Owen Taylor & Sons
- Britain’s Best Burger: Waitrose Easy To Cook Smoky Beef Burgers with Monterey Jack Cheese, Bourbon Sauce & Mini Waffles – Walkers Sausage Co
- Britain’s Best Meat Pie: Pork Farms Melton Mowbray Pork Pie – Addo Food Group
- Best Bacon Product: Booker BlackGate Signature Dry Cured Thick Cut Unsmoked Bacon –Direct Table Foods Ltd
- Best Free From Product: Morrisons Turkey Fajita Stir Fry Kit – Avara Foods
- Best Poultry Product: Ocado Gold Corn Fed Free Range Chicken – Moy Park Ltd
- Best Beef Product: Aldi Specially Selected British Beef Wellington – Linden Foods
- Best Pork / Pigmeat Product: ASDA Slow Cooked Gammon Joint in Maple Glaze – SV Cuisine / Tulip Ltd
- Best Lamb Product: Dorset Crown Lamb French Trimmed Rack – ABP Yetminster
- Best Red Meat Product: Aldi Specially Selected British Beef Wellington – Linden Foods
- Manufacturer of the Year: Dunbia
- The Meat Management Excellence Award: Dave Smith, ABP
Photo Credits: Meat Management
This entry was posted on Thursday, May 31st, 2018 at 3:08 pm and is filed under News and Blog. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.