Project Management with SF Engineering
SF Engineering delivers high quality projects on time and to budget. Our project planning and management process encompasses design, engineering, electronics, part and product selection, on-site implementation and ongoing maintenance.
Our project management approach follows these standard steps:
- Work breakdown assessment – identify all the individual activities required to achieve the desired outcome
- Task estimation – identify the effort required to complete the task
- Resource allocation – identify the people, systems and components required to deliver a successful project
- Risk Assessment – identify and manage potential technical and business risks
- Sequencing and Scheduling – plan the sequence of activities and allocated the correct resources to complete each step
- Cost estimation – Estimate the costs for the project
- Tracking and control – Set up the day-to-day processes to ensure tasks are completd on schedule, problems are caught and managed and project management disciplines are enforced
Talk to SF Engineering Now
Call us now at +353 71 91 63334 or +44 (0) 1487 740131 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements with us. Alternatively click on the Request a Callback button below to arrange for one of our team to contact you.