Careers at SF
SF Engineering has experienced unbroken growth since we were established over 34 years ago. We are a leader in providing high quality engineering systems to the food industry. We maintain our leadership through investment in innovation and quality and through recruiting great people who contribute to the success of the company.
This is your opportunity to feel free – like our team in this video.
We are always looking for talented, enthusiastic and creative people to join our teams in Ireland and the UK. We offer employees exciting challenges, opportunities for career advancement and the chance to work at the leading edge of food processing technologies.
For further details of career opportunities at SF Engineering please send your CV and some background information to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our UK office on +44 (0) 1487 740131
- Operations Manager: Location – St Ives, Cambridgeshire, UK (View Job)
- Welder Site Leader: Location – St Ives, Cambridgeshire, UK (View Job)
- Welder: Location – St Ives, Cambridgeshire, UK (View Job)
- Storesperson: Location – St Ives, Cambridgeshire, UK (View Job)
- Executive Assistant: Location – Grange, Ireland (View Job)
- Service & Spares Administrator (Maternity cover): Location – Grange, Ireland (View Job)
- Fabricator / Assembler: Location – Grange, Ireland (View Job)
If you would prefer to apply directly for any of these roles, please contact Ann-Marie (HR) at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, post your CV and covering letter to Group HR, SF Engineering, Ormond House, Nuffield Road, St Ives, Cambridgeshire, PE27 3LX
We are very proud to confirm we are area finalists for the 2019 FSB Employer of the Year Award.
And 2018 Huntingdonshire Business Awards winners:
- Employer of the Year
- Employee of the Year
- Overall Business of the Year
Talk to SF Engineering Now
Call us now at +353 (0) 71 91 63334 or +44 (0) 1487 740131 or email email@example.com to discuss your requirements with us. Alternatively click on the Request a Callback button below to arrange for one of our team to contact you.