Careers at SF
SF Engineering has experienced unbroken growth since we were established over 34 years ago. We are a leader in providing high quality engineering systems to the food industry. We maintain our leadership through investment in innovation and quality and through recruiting great people who contribute to the success of the company.
This is your opportunity to feel free – like our team in this video.
We are always looking for talented, enthusiastic and creative people to join our teams in Ireland and the UK. We offer employees exciting challenges, opportunities for career advancement and the chance to work at the leading edge of food processing technologies.
For further details of career opportunities at SF Engineering please send your CV and some background information to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or telephone our UK office on +44 (0) 1487 740131
- Project Engineer: Location – Grange, Ireland (View Job)
- Electrician/Electrical Apprentice: Location – Grange, Ireland (View Job)
- Territory Sales Manager: Location – Ireland (View Job)
- Field Service Engineer: Location – St Ives, Cambridgeshire, UK (View Job)
- Spares & Service Administrator: Location – St Ives, Cambridgeshire, UK (View Job)
- Financial Controller: Location – St Ives, Cambridgeshire, UK (View Job)
- Proposals Engineer: Location – St Ives, Cambridgeshire, UK (View Job)
- Saw Operator: Location – St Ives, Cambridgeshire, UK (View Job)
We are growing rapidly and have Job opportunities that would suit recent Engineering Graduates who are looking to kickstart start their engineering career with a global leader. Find Out More
If you would prefer to apply directly for any of these roles, please contact Ann-Marie (HR) at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Alternatively, post your CV and covering letter to Group HR, SF Engineering, Ormond House, Nuffield Road, St Ives, Cambridgeshire, PE27 3LX
Talk to SF Engineering Now
Call us now at +353 (0) 71 91 63334 or +44 (0) 1487 740131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements with us. Alternatively click on the Request a Callback button below to arrange for one of our team to contact you.