Meat Intake Analysis
For Meat processors, our Meat Intake Analysis system can solve a number of issues. The system inspects the CL value of incoming boxes allowing you to verify that purchased product was accurately priced. It simultaneously works as a foreign body detection and rejection, alerting you to unexpected calcified bone, metal, stone or glass. Finally, by grading these boxes according to their overall %CL value you can accurately achieve the best possible batch combinations before mincing & blending.
Benefits of the System:
- Verify purchased meat was accurately priced
- Ensure the best possible batch combination is selected before recipe formulation
- Optimise meat intake labour requirements
- Identify preferred suppliers
- Foreign body detection and rejection
- Access product tracking information quickly for supplier or customer feedback
For more information contact the Sales team today
Talk to SF Engineering Now
Call us now at +353 (0)71 91 63334 or +44 (0) 1487 740131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to discuss your requirements with us. Alternatively click on the Request a Callback button below to arrange for one of our team to contact you.