Poultry Portioning Machine
Intelligent Portion Cutting Machine for Poultry
The Marelec Portion Cutter is a high precision yet economic portion cutting machine. It is suited to fresh products such as fish fillets, whole fish, meat and poultry products. The machine offers fixed weight or fixed thickness portioning with a capacity of up to 1000 fixed cuts per minute.
Accuracy in every cut
- Pre-programmed calibration enables you to switch product setup in seconds.
- Specialised programmes ensure the best decision is made prior to cutting to maximise yield.
- Adjust programmes swiftly to find optimum yields.
- The Portio intelligently decides the best possible cutting pattern to minimise by-products.
- The machine is capable of 1000 fixed weight cuts per minute.
- An optical checkweigher can optimise precision with changing product characteristics.
Achieve a Natural Look
Portioning under angle allows you to achieve a natural look on sliced poultry portions. It’s fast and simple for operators to change the cutting angle from 0 to 30 degrees or 45 degrees without the use of tools and slicing under angle does not compromise the speed and accuracy of the Portio.
Cleaning & Maintenance
The machine can be completely opened for easy cleaning. The belts can be taken out for separate cleaning.
For maintenance, easy obtainable spare parts have been selected. This guarantees lowest possible maintenance costs. All motors and encoders are situated away from the wet area, which ensures a long lasting lifetime.
- PORTIO 3: 3 camera system for highest accuracy with round objects 360° view
- Marelec MC1: checkweigher for precision optimisation
- Marelec M: grader for fixed weight packages
- Marelec OH1: software for order handling
- Marelec APH: product holder
- Marelec BH1: back holder
- Dual lane machine – with smallest footprint
You may also be interested in…
Talk to SF Engineering Now
Call us now at +353 (0)71 91 63334 or +44 (0) 1487 740131 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements with us. Alternatively click on the Request a Callback button below to arrange for one of our team to contact you.