Since 1999, SF have been the preferred partner of Ishida – inventors of the world’s first ever multihead weigher in 1972. Since then Ishida has continued to develop best-in-class weighing machines that deliver on performance every time.
Ishida has an extensive range of multihead weighers suited to many food and non-food applications. From entry-level to high-specification models, all Ishida’s multihead weighers combine high-speed operation with unparalleled accuracy and reliability. They are pivotal to the improvement of efficiency and consistency on the production line. These multihead weighers can be installed as part of an integrated weighing and packing line or interfaced with existing packing equipment.
Ishida multihead weighers can improve your product packing lines with:
- Improved weighing accuracy means more packs per kg of product
- Fast calculation time delivers more packs per shift
- Self-tuning vibration system optimises product flow
- Simple, tool-free cleaning cuts weighing machine downtime
- Quicker, simpler training and use, with easy-to-learn operator interface
- A range of ‘bolt-on’ options available
Talk to SF Engineering Now
Call us now at +353 (0) 71 91 63334 or +44 (0) 1487 740131 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements with us. Alternatively click on the Request a Callback button below to arrange for one of our team to contact you.