Batch Distribution System
- User friendly touch screen interface -The custom built control system has a user friendly touch screen interface that allows operator access on different levels such as operator, supervisor or manager. Easy to control, the Batch Distribution System is a highly efficient grading and batching solution.
- Modular single or dual lane system Available with a single or dual lane infeed and single or dual lane takeaway conveyors
- 16 buffers for retail packing or bulk off -The Batcher comes with sixteen modular stations that can be used for retail packing or bulk off. The stations can include a buffer system to reduce the batch waiting period. The bins can also be designed to meet customer needs.
- Quick release batch bins – The Batch Distribution System has been designed with a tubular construction with an open chassis. Quick release batch bins allow access into the main frame for cleaning.
- Hygienic, durable and low maintenance -The Batch Distribution System is designed with low maintenance, hygiene and durability in mind, with all moving parts standard off-the-shelf components. This high quality construction is built with top quality components from top-of-the-line manufacturers including Festo, Intralox and Lenze.
- Standard off-the-shelf components – All pneumatic components are Festo, a worldwide leading supplier of pneumatic and electrical automation technology. Conveyor belts are standard, durable Intralox S1600 and S2400, and all motors and gear boxes are from industry veterans Lenze. The system uses two 0.55kw motors to run the feed conveyor and the tray and crate takeaway conveyor.
Batch Distribution Systems
The Batch Distribution System offers a fast and flexible method to accurately grade and batch various products with the use of a multihead weigher or a flow scale to determine the weights on the infeed section.
With a capacity of 80 portions a minute, the batching system delivers accurate batches for retail or bulk packing.
|Main Dimensions||12050 mm length x 2050 mm wide x 1730mm high (top tier dual lane with single lane takeaway conveyor|
|Infeed Belt Height||1450mm +/- 150mm|
|Takeaway Belt Height||850mm +/- 150mm|
(Top tier dual lane)
(Bottom tier dual lane)
(Top tier single lane)
(Bottom tier single lane)
|Material||AISI 304 stainless steel tubular construction, all wear strips, side guards and belt support PE500 plastics|
|Belts||Intralox S1600 and S2400|
|Pneumatics||Pneumatics and pneumatic controls are Festo|
|Capacity||80 portions per minute|
|Belt speed||40 m / min|
Talk to SF Engineering Now
Call us now at +353 (0) 71 91 63334 or +44 (0) 1487 740131 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements with us. Alternatively click on the Request a Callback button below to arrange for one of our team to contact you.