DACS Z Checkweigher
DACS Z Series Checkweigher
- Rapid changeovers owing to easy-to-clean contours and quick-release, snap-back conveyors
- Choice of reject devices for best fit with line configuration
- Options include pack recognition technology and integrated metal detection
- Other options: feedback control, flash memory card and software for random checking and reference weight renewal
- Ensure consistency of checked weight
- Very high reliability
- Easy to operate – Colour touchscreen interface makes learning and operation fast and simple
Using force balance technology, DACS Zenith checkweighers offer world-leading weighing speeds of up to 600wpm. Even at this pace, Ishida R&D has improved accuracy to within ±0.2g (±0.1g for the DACS-Z-030), thanks to the company’s new VVDFi (Variable Velocity Digital Filter) technology, which eliminates noise and external interference.
The result is better compliance with weights and measures legislation, along with improved detection of overweight packs, a key step in reducing giveaway and improving yields of packaged product.
Talk to SF Engineering Now
Call us now at +353 (0) 71 91 63334 or +44 (0) 1487 740131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to discuss your requirements with us. Alternatively click on the Request a Callback button below to arrange for one of our team to contact you.