THS/MS21 – Multi Spectrum Metal Detector
- Range of Products Designed for the most difficult products with strong product effect, such as cheese, fresh meats and poultry.
- Multiple detection frequencies delivers the greatest sensitivity to all magnetic and non-magnetic metals.
- Self calibrating – Continuously calibrates itself for consistent accuracy.
- Superior traceability – FDA Title 21 part 11 data compliant for event tracing..
- Models for every product type – conveyed, fall-through, and pumped products.
- Bluetooth connectivity – For remote programming and oscilloscope emulation.
- Fast, accurate changeovers Over 500 searchable product data memories, helps you change products quickly and without errors
- IP69K washdown ready AISI 316L stainless steel casing and keyboard, and proprietary conformal coating of circuit boards, provide superior water resistance, impact resistance, and an IP69K wash down rating.
- One button preview Instantly review product detection settings to simplify setup and reduce errors
The world’s largest manufacturer of metal detectors, CEIA has developed multi-spectrum technology available in no other metal detector. In addition to the industry’s highest sensitivity to all magnetic and non-magnetic metals, including stainless steel, CEIA MS21 detectors accurately differentiate between product effect and metal contaminants with no need to reduce sensitivity.
More detection frequencies mean more sensitive metal detection and fewer product effect errors. Only CEIA MS21 multi-spectrum metal detectors use many frequencies simultaneously. All other metal detectors – even three-frequency models – use only one frequency at a time. And you have to reduce their sensitivity to prevent false reject signals caused by salt, moisture content, and other product effect conditions that may produce a signal on the metal detector.
CEIA’s simple Global Auto-Learn system selects and displays the optimal sensitivity setting to eliminate guesswork and inspection errors. The detector continuously tests and recalibrates itself to compensate for product effect conditions. Data for every detection and rejection action are saved for programming, testing, and compliance with FDA Title 21 requirements for event tracing. One-button preview of detection setting increases set-up speed and accuracy. Combined with memory for over 500 products, this provides fast, error-free changeovers. Bluetooth connectivity facilitates remote programming and data collection.
Talk to SF Engineering Now
Call us now at +353 (0) 71 91 63334 or +44 (0) 1487 740131 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements with us. Alternatively click on the Request a Callback button below to arrange for one of our team to contact you.