THS/PL – Pipeline Metal Detector With Ejection Valves
- Very High Detection Sensitivity to all magnetic and non-magnetic metal contaminants, including stainless steel
- Full compliance with HACCP criteria
- Standard pipe sizes available to suit all applications
- Completely housed in AISI 316L Stainless Steel
- Ease to clean and inspect
- Minimum Installation Space required
- Very High Reliability
The THS/PL System is designed for metal contaminant detection in products transported by pipeline especially meat, soup and preserves.
The D.S.P. Digital Signal Processing of the Metal Detector Antenna signals allows a very high degree of sensitivity to be obtained for all metals. The carefully-selected materials used in construction do not interact with food products, and thus do not modify or alter their composition.
The construction guarantees quick, easy cleaning of the components that are in contact with the product. The technological choices made by CEIA allow the parts in contact with the product to be disassembled and maintained in a short time.
The structure, equipped with castors, allows ease of installation and maintenance.
The working height can be easily regulated by manual unlocking and adjustment supported by gas spring.
Talk to SF Engineering Now
Call us now at +353 (0) 71 91 63334 or +44 (0) 1487 740131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to discuss your requirements with us. Alternatively click on the Request a Callback button below to arrange for one of our team to contact you.