THS/3F – Multi-Frequency Metal Detector for Quality Control
- Very High Sensitivity to all magnetic and non-magnetic metals, including stainless steel
- Multi-frequency Technology for maximum sensitivity to Product Effect variations
- Autolearn and automatic tracking of the Product Effect
- Full compliance with HACCP criteria
- 250 Product Data Memories, selectable by local programming, bar-code reader or network software
- Completely housed in AISI 316L Stainless Steel
- High level of electronic and mechanical reliability
The THS/3F Metal Detector is recommended for use on multi-product lines, where the individual products have very different conductivity characteristics. Under these circumstances, the THS/3F allows maximum sensitivity for detection of contaminating metals, both magnetic and non-magnetic and including high resistivity stainless steels, to be maintained. The automatic frequency selection function allows the THS/3F to choose the optimum frequency for the product in transit during the auto learn phase.
The automatic tracking function eliminates any further variations due to the “Product Effect”. The wide pass band of the THS/3F detector allows operation at maximum sensitivity at both slow and fast speeds. The digital analysis of the signal provided by the antenna (D.S.P.) allows the user to achieve extremely high sensitivity, immunity to interference and operational stability.
The THS/3F Metal Detector is also available in (THS/SL-3F) Digit version, which allows installation in environments with limited space and complete integration with other systems such as checkweigher and price labelling machines.
Talk to SF Engineering Now
Call us now at +353 (0) 71 91 63334 or +44 (0) 1487 740131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to discuss your requirements with us. Alternatively click on the Request a Callback button below to arrange for one of our team to contact you.