THS/SL – Slimline Metal Detector for Quality Control
- Very High Sensitivity to all magnetic and non-magnetic metals, including stainless steel
- Autolearn and automatic tracking of the Product Effect
- Full compliance with HACCP criteria
- 250 Product Data Memories, selectable by local programming, bar-code reader or network software
- Completely housed in AISI 316L Stainless Steel
- Programmable via local keyboard and display or through external network
- High level of electronic and mechanical reliability
CEIA THS Metal Detectors detect metal contaminants accidentally present on industrial products, with levels of sensitivity, immunity to interference and response speeds designed to satisfy the strictest Quality Control requirements.
THS Metal Detectors allow interception of all metal and non-magnetic metals, including high-resistivity stainless steel. An automatic tracking function cancels out any absorption effect due to the product under inspection. THS Metal Detectors’ wide pass-band allows maximum-sensitivity operation at both high and low transit speeds.
The THS Metal Detector electronics unit can either be programmed locally, via a keypad and display of 80 alphanumeric characters, or be controlled from a remote computer via a standard RS232 serial interface, or be linked into a local computer network through a RS485 interface.
The THS Metal Detector is also available in (THS/SL) Digit version, which allows installation in environments with limited space and complete integration with other systems such as checkweigher and price labelling machines.
The THS Production management software (optional) provides statistical data on the actions carried out by the detector, on the periodic tests and on variations in the parameters, in line with ISO 9001 specifications on traceability data.
Talk to SF Engineering Now
Call us now at +353 (0) 71 91 63334 or +44 (0) 1487 740131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to discuss your requirements with us. Alternatively click on the Request a Callback button below to arrange for one of our team to contact you.