THS/G – Industrial Metal Detector for Free Falling Product Applications
- Very high sensitivity to all magnetic and non-magnetic metals, including stainless steel
- Autolearn and automatic tracking of the product effect
- Designed to inspect powders, liquids, granules and other loose materials in free-falling applications
- 250 product data memories
- Completely housed in AISI 316L stainless steel
- Direct programming, either using the incorporated keypad and display or from a remote station via a local communications network
- High level of electronic and mechanical reliability
- Compliance – Full compliance with HACCP criteria
The THS/G is designed to inspect powders, granules and other loose materials transported in free-fall through tubes. When fitted with a deflector, the THS/G becomes a system that detects and removes any contaminating metals, both magnetic and non-magnetic.
Digital analysis of the signal provided by the antenna (DSP) allows extremely high levels of sensitivity, immunity to interference and operational stability to be achieved.
The very high detection speed of the THS/G allows the contaminated portion of product to be removed without slowing down the production flow.
Alternatively, when mounted on a packaging machine, the THS/G system is able to send a command to produce a double layer of packaging around the contaminated product. This can later be identified and removed from the production cycle manually.
The THS/G system is designed to communicate with external control systems, either connected directly or via a communications network.
Talk to SF Engineering Now
Call us now at +353 (0) 71 91 63334 or +44 (0) 1487 740131 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements with us. Alternatively click on the Request a Callback button below to arrange for one of our team to contact you.