- The sealed conveyor chamber ensures safe operation without the need for protective curtains
- Stainless steel construction, with an open framework for easy cleaning
- Conforms to HACCP requirements
- Operation is simple, quick and easy to learn
- Reliable – closed construction enables long-term, accurate operation in damp or dusty conditions
- Hygienic construction makes cleaning easy and speeds up product changeovers
- Use of the IX-GE-B3034 demonstrates due diligence to customers
- Avoids the high cost implications of product recalls
The new Ishida IX-GE-B3034 provides stringent food safety monitoring to deliver valuable brand protection for manufacturers, reducing the negative implications and high costs of customer complaints and product recalls. Uniquely the machine takes product off existing conveyors and returns it after inspection, meaning it can be easily integrated into current production layouts with minimal disruption.
Talk to SF Engineering Now
Call us now at +353 (0) 71 91 63334 or +44 (0) 1487 740131 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements with us. Alternatively click on the Request a Callback button below to arrange for one of our team to contact you.