Weigh Price Labeller
- Ease of Use – Graphical User Interface (GUI) and touch panel enables user friendly operation. No complicated training required for operators
- Colour Touch Panel – the 10.4 inch touch panel is easy to operate even for unskilled operators
- Visual icons – the system displays simple messages with clear, easy-to-understand visual icons
- Accurate and Flexible Labelling – high speed (max. Speed 255mm/sec or nearly 10 inches per sec) label printing even with odd shape labels
- Top Surface labels – 9 air cylinder arms ensure very accurate label placement at high speed
- Under labeller – after application a blast of air ensures that labels are properly and neatly attached, even on undersides of convex tray packages
- High speed operation maximises production throughput. At a print speed of 255mm/sec the WPL Series is one of the fastest machines of its kind on the market. For common label sizes it can handle high quality label printing at speeds in excess of 100 packs per minute.
- Accurate labelling optimises label presentation. Special side guides automatically align the product or pack to ensure accurate product positioning before labelling. Precise label placement, even onto products with curved or irregular surfaces, is consistently achieved with a unique label applicator. This features independent spring-mounted plungers which simulate the action of the human hand, but work faster and more accurately.
- Minimum downtime means maximum production efficiency. Changing products, or altering label position, is simple and swift – you just press two keys. The printer and the side guides move automatically to the pre-programmed positions and the next production run can start immediately. Label changes can also be done very quickly thanks to Ishida’s unique label cassettes. These allow the operator to prepare all labels for the next production run in advance. Changing the cassettes on the printer takes just a few seconds.
- Compact design saves factory floor space. The small footprint of the WPL Series means it is easy to integrate within existing lines and factory layouts. The top and underlabeller both fit on a single label conveyor so reducing space requirements even further.
- Hygienic design facilitates easy cleaning. The WPL Series has been designed to withstand the rigors of long production days in harsh factory environments. The stainless steel construction allows fast and effective cleaning or maintenance complying with the strictest hygiene standards. In addition, all conveyors can be easily removed, cleaned and replaced without using tools. This minimises downtime.
- Minimum operating costs maximise payback. The machine’s special thermal head is one of the most durable available. An innovative label feeding mechanism also reduces label waste. High speed, efficiency and reliability, consistently accurate label presentation, minimum operating costs and label waste, easy changeover of products and labels and simple cleaning, all these features combine to significantly reduce payback periods.
- Extensive experience of labelling fresh foods enables Ishida to utilise state-of-the-art technology in ways that provide unmatched speed, accuracy, consistency and reliability.
The WPL Series weigh-price-labellers maximise production throughput, efficiency and flexibility, plus they also optimise label presentation. They are simple to operate and easy to clean, yet save valuable time, space and money.
These machines can handle a wide variety of products and pack types. They are also suitable for both top and under-labelling. All models are ideal for busy production environments where fast product changeover is essential.
Talk to SF Engineering Now
Call us now at +353 (0) 71 91 63334 or +44 (0) 1487 740131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to discuss your requirements with us. Alternatively click on the Request a Callback button below to arrange for one of our team to contact you.